Friday, May 8, 2009

Getting it DONE!



After working for months and months designing and piecing together my patterns, let's just say I got tired.  Well, honestly, I got pregnant...and then I got REALLY tired.  So, I took a couple months off.  Now, with the book's deadline coming up, pictures, due, etc... I really need to have these quilts QUILTED!    So, I have put the foot to the machine pedal and worked until my thread is almost gone (as you can see in the picture above).   I have seriously felt the Tender Mercies as I have quilted.  Two times I have finished quilting a quilt with only inches of thread left in my bobbin.  For those quilters out there...you know what kind of blessing that is.  I am having a great time working with such a deadline (plus, it is nice to have an excuse to neglect housecleaning, dinners, makeup, laundry, etc.).  So, off to get some more stuff done!

2 comments:

  1. You are awesome! I can't wait to see the finished products. I have already been amazed at what you have shown me. What a neat story about you having JUST ENOUGH thread. I would offer to come help with housecleaning, dinners, makeup, laundry, etc., but I apparently have not mastered any of them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! I cant wait to see some pics :)

    ReplyDelete