Friday, May 22, 2009

The Best Hubby


Just because I have the best hubby in the world, I actually finished quilting the 9 quilts I needed to quilt.  It has been a long road, and fun at the same time.   I am amazed what a little fire under your belly will help you accomplish.  I have had some of these quilt tops done for many months...but it took a book deal for me to get in gear to get it done.  One of these quilts I actually made from start to finish yesterday (okay, I have made 3 like it already, I just gave them away....so I had to do it again).  Here is a "sneak peak" of the quilts.  There are muted colors, brights, wild patterns, more traditional ones, and some completely crazy stuff.   You might think I should be done now... well, I just have quilt labels and binding to do before they are done.  Luckily, I love those parts, so hopefully I won't put it off like I did with the quilting.  I have spent part of today writing instructions and patterns.  I would like to thank the makers of peanut m&m's for making my day a little sweeter.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! 9!!! DID YOU SAY 9!! And one done in a DAY! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete