Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Easier


Just so you know.  Eating these beauties is much easier than writing directions.   Luckily, I have a fabulous mother-in-law who has taken my kids for the day so I could slave away writing instructions.  I thought I might get so much done.  But, alas, writing instructions for batting, backs, basting, marking, quit labels, and binding.....is hard.  Who knew?  So, now I am taking a break from writing "basics" instructions, and I am going to go ahead with an actual pattern.  Seriously, can't I just stick with the peanut m&m's?

2 comments:

  1. Hey can you send that mother-in-law of yours up my way so I can get some stuff done too??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so confused with all of the names of things you have to do. And there seems to be nothing "basic" about them! I will come and eat M&M's with you whenever you need me to.

    ReplyDelete