Thursday, August 20, 2015

My latest favorite APP-Our Groceries

Grocery Lists...they are a big deal at our home.  Maybe because we love to eat so much, I don't know, but food is always on our minds.  With our busy lives, sometimes I go shopping, but sometimes I have the man stop on his way home and pick up a couple things.  

Sometimes I remember I need a little something that is not ordinary, and then once I get to the Grocery Store, I can't remember anything I need.  Well, not anymore.  I found the best app.



Here's what is special about this app. 
You can share this app with everyone in your home, so all your lists are in one place, and can been seen by all.  IN REAL TIME.   So, let's say you and your spouse are both in Costco together, and you have decided to divide and conquer.  You can each have the same list, and check items off as you go.  As you check items off on your list, those same items will be crossed off on your partners list as well.  If you decide to add an item, their list will grow too. 

 It's really cool.
I mean if grocery shopping can be cool, this is cool.

 You can have different lists for different stores.   I'm sure you can see why this is needed.  I have a list for Costco, target, Sprouts, and Ikea.  

I just love this app.  Every time I run out of something in the kitchen, I quickly add it to my list, and then I don't have to try to remember it later. It's all happily stored in my phone, and I just pull it out when I am grocery shopping.  Give it a try.  It's free after all.

Have a SUPER day.



No comments:

Post a Comment