Thursday, August 6, 2015

Back..in more ways than One

We're back.  In lots of ways.  We're back to school.  Back to work.  Back to routines.  Back from vacation. Back to blogging. We're back.

I'm a little sad about that. As summer started, I thought I might still have time to blog, to quilt, to work on things.  I even prepared ahead of time, I knew there would be times I couldn't post, so I scheduled blog posts, and then thought I could catch up later.  Later came, and guess what?  Kids were still needy.  Oh so needy.  But in the best ways.  They needed me to go swimming with them.  To make memories together. Guess what?  I did.  They are my number one.  And as time passes, I have realized that the saying "they grow up fast" (although annoying to hear when you have 3 under 4), is actually true.  I feel like I'm staring down the future, and the exodus of my little ones is fast approaching.  So, I took the summer off.  We had fun.  We played with friends, made lots of pizza, made lots of messes, snuggled, played Mario cart, and more.

But...even though its 107 degrees outside, somehow summer is over.  Now it is time to get back to work.  The kids are back to school, the late nights have ended, and I can finally wake before 7 am again.

I'm excited to share some of the things I have been working on.  Some are big projects, some are small, some are tips that might make your day easier, and some are just my ramblings (you can thank me later).  

We're back!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment