Monday, January 16, 2012

Book Review of Fast and Fun First Quilts

by Sara Diepersloot

I loved it when my sweet kiddos saw this book on our counter.  Mitchell leaned over to me and asked me if I wrote this book.  After I said no, he said, "Did she steal the name of your book?" ....the answer is NO!  Okay, it is similar, but this book wanted to stay away from the flirty idea which has earned me some funny looks.  I guess the other Sara is a little smarter than me.

Okay, onto the Book Review. This book has 18 fun projects to choose from.  The author clearly loves large scale prints (as do the rest of us quilters), and the fabric does most of the work here, so you don't have to.  Any quilter who needs to get a quilt done in a hurry will love these quilt designs, they are perfect for weekend projects, and great first quilts for those who are beginning their addiction to this fun art.Check it out....and have fun.








No comments:

Post a Comment