Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Book Review of everyday Handmade

by Cassie Barden and Adrienne Smitke

I love the idea behind these everyday Handmade books.  I love the return to making things yourself.  Everything from wallets, bags, stuffed animals, aprons, etc...  Returning to self reliance, to giving gifts made from the heart, to spending time and energy to make something special, it all kinda makes my heart go pitter pat. 

If you are looking for an easy project or something a little more complicated, this book has something for you to try out.  I SOOO want to make the messeger bag, but I know it is going to take hours (something I don't really have).  But, the cute fun iPad case I could totally take care of in 1 hour.

Go to amazon and check out all the projects.  I guarantee there is something there you will just have to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment