Monday, December 12, 2011

Merry Christmas



My family has discovered Kid History.  This is episode 7, the Christmas Episode, and I had to share it with you.    If you like, check out the rest of the kid history's, they are hilarious.  We quote them quite often in our home, and they are a source of lots of funny joy.  


I hope your Christmas season is going well.  Things are moving along pretty well here.  I have been busy working on many Christmas cards for friends and friends of friends.  I am happy to say I just completed my last card.  The shopping is all done, and the gifts are all wrapped and under the tree. Do you think now I can go to the sewing room?  We can only hope.  I have tons of fun designs dancing in my head, waiting to come out.  Wish me luck.


Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment