Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend


So, what did you do this weekend?

You can tell we had some fun.  I made a quilt for a dear friend, but of course, in true Sarah fashion, I forgot to take a picture of it before I sent it off to its new home.

But, I did get a picture of my daughter's science project.
(*** News Flash: Good and Plenty's explode in Diet Coke, just not as well as Mentos do).



And we spent a good amount of time blowing glass at Sonoran Glass Art Academy.


Did you have fun?  Were you busy?  
What did you do?

2 comments:

  1. Hi... sounds like you had a pretty fun weekend. :)

    I took it easy and went flea marketing. Found some thimbles for my collection and a great deal on greeting cards. Then my daughter(14) and I went shopping today for new clothes for her. She is growing so fast and time is flying by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby and I took a weekend away in Sedona. It was beautiful weather and we had lots of fun hiking, taking pictures and wandering around the little shops.

    Where is the Sonoran Glass? Do you have to make an appointment? That sounds neat.

    ReplyDelete