Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Neglected

The blog has been seriously neglected.....
What have I been up to?

Life.  Taking care of a toddler is a seriously busy job.  I thought I was busy with a newborn.  HA!  I was, but man, this is pretty crazy here.  He is one serious toddler.  Even the Dr. commented on how active he is. I have to agree.  He is active.  We are working hard to keep the lids on the rice and flour, as he is all about spreading the love all over the pantry.  He loves to play outside, climb up the ladder, and scare us all to death.  Yes, I have been busy watching my baby.






I have also been working hard to get back on track with our scrapbooks.  Gone are the days of perfect scrapbooks.  I thought I could document every little thing, and now that I am 3 years behind I am painfully aware that life gets away from you.  So what am I doing?  Project Life.  I started last year, and I just finished it up.  All that is waiting is a nice proofreading session before printing that bad boy.  I have also been working on the past years....but just doing a month by month scrapbook.  It's not  perfect, but it will be a completed scrapbook, and that is all that counts at this moment.


So, what have you all been up to?  Were the Holidays good to you?  Do you have any new goals?  Starting any new quilts?  Enquiring minds want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment