Sunday, April 28, 2013

15 Years


It's pretty hard to believe that 15 years ago I married a super sweetheart in the SLC temple.  Since then we have made quite a few changes to our lives.  Most notably, is the babies....all those sweet babies.  I'm super grateful for all those sweet things, they bring so much joy, and laughter, and maybe a few tears.

The years have gone by incredibly fast.  I'm grateful for the kind of man Bj is.  He is pretty easy to be married to.  He works hard, he loves his family, and he follows God.  I'm blessed to have such a man.

15 years isn't too shabby.  I remember being married for only one month, and thinking I knew what I was doing.  Strange thing, it hasn't changed much since then.  We are both just doing the best we can, and supporting each other.  Even though this year's celebration isn't filled with trips to Europe, or great amazing adventures; it is filled with love, hard work, sleepless nights worried about boats, and (hopefully, today of all days) a little relaxation.

1 comment:

  1. love your blog, would you like to follow each other? let me know and I will follow u back dear
    XO

    ReplyDelete