Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust


Yes.  Another fine person accomplishes their dreams.  Oh...okay, maybe not their dreams, but my sweet sister in law finished her quilt.  GOOD JOB!  She came to my house last Wednesday to quilt this sucker.  I am amazed.  She worked hard pinning, quilting, and binding this baby and she did it all in 3 or 4 hours.  WOW!  

She is even pregnant and has a 2 year old in tow.  Seriously, WOW!  See, you can do anything if you put your mind to it.   Do you have a project you want to finish?  Just do it!  Don't be afraid.  You can do it.

Who cares if the project takes over your house?  That is the fun of it.  Then everyone knows you are being productive!  See....you can spin it.  It's not messy....it's productive.  (I have had a little practice at this, and my dear lovable and wonderful hubby has totally bought it.)

 Go QUILT!

1 comment: