Sunday, September 26, 2010

Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day




I have had this book for over a year now, and I have baked from it on previous occasions...but I got started again now that fall is here.  Don't be confused, it is still in the high 90's or 100's, but I am sick of it being "too hot" to bake.  So.....I said, too bad, I don't care, I am going to bake some bread if I want to.

Yum, yum, yum.  I love crusty, hearty, artisan bread.  It speaks to me in a way that not many things do.  It makes me feel warm, safe, and happy.  Yes, I am a carb lover.


This is the deal.  You make the dough (wet and sticky), and keep it in your fridge.  When you are ready to bake it, you take a chunk out, form it into a ball (in 30 seconds), and then bake.  It is simple, wonderful, and quick.



Then you go hug and snuggle your baby while you are waiting about 40 minutes for it to rise.  Oh....babies are cute!



Now the bread is ready for the oven, and it bakes for 30 minutes on 450.  Now you have the perfect bread you always dreamed of.  You should try it, seriously.  Go to this link for the master recipe, and try it for yourself.   You can thank me later.

 Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day: The Discovery That Revolutionizes Home Baking

No comments:

Post a Comment