Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Herbs

Because I'm one of the nicest people in the world, I thought I would share with you one of my latest finds.  

The other day I was perusing the freezer aisle at Walmart, (not really my favorite place to peruse), but I came upon these little numbers.  What are they?  Herbs, all cut, and frozen to keep them fresh. They are in 1 tsp. squares, all ready to use.  To start out,  I picked up basil, garlic, and cilantro.  I seriously love fresh herbs, I don't seriously love picking leaves off stems, etc.  So, this was fun to find.



I used them yesterday while I was making dinner.  It was kinda awesome.  I just wish they had more herbs to chose from. I mean I love the basic herbs, but I promise, getting thyme off the stem is not a favorite of mine.  I want that next in the freezer section.  Check out your grocery store, and try it yourself.

You're welcome.

2 comments:

  1. My herbs always go bad before I use them, and that depresses me. This seems like a good idea. Were they very expensive? (Guess I have a reason to visit Walmart now)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had these in Australia for a while now, I love them!!

    ReplyDelete