Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Where?

The question came up....where should you buy great fabric??? I often buy things online because I am too lazy, too busy, or too something to make the 50 minute one way trip to my local "good" quilt store. So, what online sites do I visit?


If there is a particular fabric I am looking for (and I want a great deal), I google that fabric, and I can find the least expensive place to buy it. Good luck in all your purchases!!!

P.S. Good fabric matters...I am a big believer in buying quality fabric. Sometimes that means spending $9/yard. It's worth it!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I've been meaning to ask you this (but i don't think I ever got around to it!) Thank you for answering...now if I can just figure out How Much, I'll be all set! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these sites. I just bought a sewing machine and am looking for cute fabrics and patterns for projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are so gifted! Hey thanks for the great fabric sites. I've just recently started quilting and LOVE IT! Now I know what has been missing from my life all of these years. {giggle} I found your blog through Sumertime designs. Congratulations on the new baby. Can't wait to see what your next project will be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I can't wait to see your next project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, here's a question for you. Say you find an entire fabric line that you love...how many yards per design would you buy? (if your end goal was to mix and match them into some kind of quilt, obviously)

    ReplyDelete